Sunday 20 October 2013

Update 20/10/13

Recently I have been sketching out and drawing in illustrator some things for my animation.



This is a sketch from the main girl in my animation, I traced over the drawing in illustrator, though she has a phone in her hand here, I might take it out as I will have to animate it later. She Isn't finished i need to add some shading to her but I like the way she looks at the moment its the art style i was going for. 

In my sketch I have shown the earth so and I knew it would be one of the easiest things to create so I found a video which simply and quickly explains how to create a 3D globe. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3DyZc3Fjz0 < video tutorial. 






The last Image is the vector I created within Illustrator, im hoping to be able to rotate, spin or zoom in to this when working in After Effects. The video I watched on how to create this was very helpful and I will know how to use this tool in for future projects. 

I drew this in illustrator, In my sketch the phone being held like this will be a big part of the story line. 


Also whilst ive been creating these I have been viewing tutorials on going into more depth with After Effects. 

No comments:

Post a Comment