Wednesday 13 November 2013

Visual Style/App research



The images above are screen shots from the O2 app, The reason I have uploaded these images is because i like the visual style.
The first thing that caught my eye was the logo came up straight away just before giving a passcode log in page I like this because it shows to the audience straight away what the app is for and that the page is loading maybe.
The passcode page reminded me of the date of birth access code that the users would have to enter before getting access to the full information. I like the simple syle that O2 uses.

in the 4th image I like how the page is set out, Though they have a lot of information to give they have made it simple to navigate and i think it's very sleek looking.

In the bottom of all images you can see theres a home button i like this because some apps dont have it and you have to keep clicking 'back' in order to get to the home page and access different areas of the app.


In the image below is a McDonalds app screen shot, is also very simple and easy to navigate what i like about this one is that you can slide across to different images if you like what you see you can click on more information about it. I think this idea would work with drinks because if you like what you see you're going to be more inclined to try/find out more about it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment