Saturday 8 February 2014

Final Cereal Box - Animals

Okay so i struggled most with this one, firstly with the background because the first two backgrounds was obvious, space and under the sea but with this one I wasn't too sure what to do because all the animals on the page done live in the same habitat so what i decided to do was have a gradient from blue acting as sky to green acting as grass. It doesn't work as well as the other two but it doesn't look bad either. 

I think this one lacks animals because there seems to be a lot of dead space but at the same time i didn't want to over load it because the others are not over loaded with pictures either. 

I do like this one but out of the other two it would be my least favourite. Having said this i think it works with the collection I have made and I will stand by the choices i have made. 

It is a vast improvement from what i showed in crit and i think it gets my point across. 

No comments:

Post a Comment