Wednesday 5 March 2014

Sting 2 - pulsex2

This is a video from a youtuber his name is Connor Franta. 
Right at the beginning you can see his logo 'CF' in a circle which pulses twice and then zooms in. 

This has given me inspiration for the latest homes logo. 



I started in illustrator and created a simple white circle then placed the latest homes live logo inside the circle and grouped the images together. 



I then bought this into illustrator and i originally wanted the logo to roll in using the oration tool, but once i found the sound effect i wanted to use, It became clear that it would look better just sliding in. 
Once the logo is in the center of the screen it pulses twice then slides back out. 



here is the final video sting:
I am happy with the outcome, though I would change the sound effect during the middle when the logo scales in and out. I wanted a heart beat sound but this is the best I could find to resemble that. 

Also If i have some spare time I could work on the circle and give it a bevel and emboss effect. 



I really like this sting but i wanted to change the background. By giving it a red background it now looks like the words in the circle have been cut out/transparent and the background shows through.
I Think it gives giving the sting a red background gives it a finished look.




No comments:

Post a Comment