Tuesday 19 November 2013

Promo research

Since I have decided which brand I am doing I have been looking more into 15 second promo ad's so i can get some ideas of what mine should be looking like.

The first commercial i looked at was for Samsung Galaxy because i had previously seen it on tv and i wanted to see adverts on phones, games and apps. I liked how the advert didn't feel rushed as its only 15 seconds long. I liked that they used text in the advert to tell the audience what the ad was for. 



The second advert i came across was Internet Explorer, I think this ad is a little packed with different things going on in the space of 15 seconds but at the same time i think the message is clear and the music works well. 



this next advert isn't 15 seconds but I like it, I think the voice over really works and i thought i could use something like this in my promo, that way you can see more of what the app has to offer. 



again this advert isn't 15 seconds long but Its one of my favourites out of the list, because its fast, shows off what the iPad can do i think i could do something like this and it would work well with for promo. 



I thought it would be a good/helpful idea to search adverts that had been created for Bulmers as that is the brand I've chosen. I think both the adverts give the same kind of message saying how you could end up anywhere but still be drinking bulmers.

below are a couple i found:












No comments:

Post a Comment