Monday 4 November 2013

update on after effects.

I've been struggling with After Effects a little bit as I've never really used it before though I've been playing around with it and researching and I've been getting the hang of how it works but sticking with the basics, my favourite tool to use is the puppet tool I've used it once for a slight movement, id like to have used it more.


In my sketchbook i repeatedly mentioned how i wanted the earth spinning which i managed to do, but what i found i couldn't do was get the red dots to cover the earth to show how many people in the world was using electricity when they didn't need too, i tried many different ways to accomplish this such as adding a shape in after effects it didn't work because the dot wouldn't stick and go round with the earth, i tired putting on the red dots before hand, though this didn't work either. So i gave up with the idea in hope i could get some help with that when it comes to crit.



Most of my animation will be text, which wasn't in the storyboard but i felt it was easier and more fast pace to explain than in pictures. here are some screenshots of after effects and what will be in the animation. - in some of the images such as the sea, fish, and rain i wanted to create in illustrator but I've had problems with the software opening since updating my computer so i used the pen tool which is already on after effects, so it didn't come out as well as i would have liked.






because in my animation its mainly text i wanted to make it more fun and add things as well as.

No comments:

Post a Comment