Monday 4 November 2013

CRIT 04/11/12

The link below is a draft video which I presented to the class for Crit.  The reason it's a draft is because I'm not 100% finished with it I hadn't included music or sound effects to it yet, and there are a number of things I wanted to include and change.
such as:

- at the beginning with the girl looking at her phone then she gets the message through I want it to zoom in on more so you can see the movements more clearer. 
-include more text
-include better animated images

The feedback I got was:
-make the text come up quicker - which would save more time at the end to include more. 

-include the red dots to come up on the earth - though i explained i couldn't figure out how to do it properly. someone offered to help so hopefully i will be able to get that done by the end of today. 

-include a background where the girl is standing at the beginning - I really liked this idea because i was so focused on getting the message across i didn't think to any other viewer it would look as if she was standing in cyber space so i will quickly come up with a background as if she is standing in her room. 

The feedback I got was extremely useful and I will take it all into account. I am confident that I will finish the project for the deadline on wednesday. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pdzp0tb4cdl5wm1/Comp%201.mov

No comments:

Post a Comment