Sunday 17 November 2013

Visual Style/App research

I like the art style of the picture below, I found this when looking through cocktail apps. I think it would go with the style I am trying to achieve. 


when I was researching cocktail apps I came across 'bom bom cocktail' app at first look I didn't like a lot of the art style, the fact it's glowing neon colours reminds me of a tattoo parler but at the same time it's fun and eye catching.

the aim of the game is to move the shake mixer left to right so you can catch the falling ingredients and also dodge the nasty things as you can see in one of the screen shots there's a bug falling. once you have caught what you need to you shake your phone which shakes the mixer then the customer gets his drink. 

this was something along the lines of what I wanted to do with my app. I wanted to include the element of learning how to make cocktails whilst enjoying a game. This helped me come up with the name 'cocktail party' for my app I think it's a fun name and works well as people through cocktail parties. 

No comments:

Post a Comment