Monday 18 November 2013

Visual Style - bulmers


Bulmers - in this video you can see that the style they have used and the animation is very eye catching to the user. The  animation grabs the users attention and makes them intrigued to see more on the website.



Also on the Bulmers website they have step by step how they create the drink, the history on bulmers and a lot of other elements.



though they dont have a game, i did look through the app but which wasn't very good and i think beause they've made the website look so fun a game is what they're lacking. 




The images below of the bulmers bottles will come in really handy for when im creating my app i could use them in many ways for different rounds of my game. 

The image below gave me a lot of insight to bulmers art style and will help me when im creating my vectors for the game. The first thing i noticed was how the sky background was kind of the same effect of how I want mine which i said in previous posts, i was really pleased about this because i know im going in the right direction.


 This image gave me insperation too, i like how the bottle is the main attraction, being the biggest thing on the page it stands out compaed to everything then you notice the apples and pears coming down from the sky which makes the poster fun. Looking at the typography has got me thinking of what typography i will use when using text within my app and promo. Also the banner at the top i like at theres a simple way of creating this in illustrator so i might use the same idea for the promo.

No comments:

Post a Comment