Saturday 23 November 2013

Pitch

Today I am putting my pitch together ready for monday Im trying not to go into great detail about my research which is hard because there has been a great deal of it but hopefully I can keep that short and sweet.

I plan to add:

  • research
  • which brand I chose and why
  • sketch of storyboard
  • music choices
  • wireframes
  • animatic




During Pitch Kate gave me some ideas on how i could improve, so on some of my games for example sling shot where you shoot fruit at the apples and knock them off and also for the game called smash bottle where the bottles would come out of the holes and you would have to hit the bottles when they pop up. Kate didnt think it would be a good idea for the bottles to smash because it links with violence which i didn't think about so im glad she said it. 

I will keep the same ideas but id instead of smashing the bottles you would knock them back inside the hole and the first game where you throw fruit at the bottles on stands they would just fall over not smash.

No comments:

Post a Comment