Wednesday 4 December 2013

Backgrounds Finished.

The images below are the backgrounds i will use for my games, for each round will have a different colour and for the home page and instructions page will be the same colour. 

I created these backgrounds in photoshop it was really simple to do.
 I first made 2 layers the first layer would have a dark colour which I then locked the layer so it wouldn't move about, on the next layer I put a light colour but instead of locking the layer I used the polygonal lassol tool and started cutting triangles which started in the middle expanding outwards this took the longest to do. Once I had got all the way round I changed the colours to what I wanted saved them out as pngs and continued to change each background to different colours so id have 5 different backgrounds.






  Im really pleased with how they turned out, though because of the ipad and iphone sizing i will have to change the sizes so they fit and don't look squashed down. 



No comments:

Post a Comment