Sunday 23 March 2014

section stings

Font - The branded stings already had a logo so i didn't have to choose a font but because the section stings don't have a logo/font I have decided to download a free font from http://www.1001freefonts.com/headline-fonts-13.php for my section stings.

The font I have chosen to use is called Passion One
This is a bold, big font which instantly eye catching and i think it works well within sting.

List Of Section Stings

We Need

1. area features
2. Exceptional Properties
3. detached homes
4. 5,4,3 bed homes
5. Luxury Flats
6. 3,2,1 bed flats
7. Garden flats
8. Lettings
9. Commercial Property
10. Home Improvement
11. Home Entertainment Systems
12. Land for Sale
13. Ask The Expert



I created this in after effects the same as my branded stings, I wanted to keep the same theme with the background being the Latest Tv colour 

I have created 12 more from what is on the list but because they're all the same I won't publish them in this blog post, instead I will post them all in a video for a final upload. 

Screen Shot of After Effects 


No comments:

Post a Comment