Wednesday 21 May 2014

Business Cards

Today I am designing my business cards and hopefully by the end of today i will be sending them to get printed.

I have been having a look on google for some inspiration on business cards to see what designs people come up with, what information they put on them. One of the first one that appears says 'hi, its nice to meet you' which I thought was quite nice and different.

The second one I had a look at had clouds and text saying 'carrie wong' the text and clouds were both embossed which I thought was pretty cool and gives a little something extra to the card.





The style I am going for is the same as my website. I want it to be really clean, simple and sleek. I have chosen to use the same fonts Billabong and Simplicity and the same colours blue and white (see previous blog post for screenshots) because I think it is a good use of continuity and it's almost like a branding myself.

I have been playing around in illustrator on ideas here are a couple screen shot of what I can come with.

FRONT:




BACK:


No comments:

Post a Comment