Monday 2 June 2014

Business Cards Update

Whilst going through the design process of my business cards i decided to change the look a little bit, first the colour, i was very worried that the light blue colour wouldn't come out as strong as I would like so I changed this from AEE6FB to 88d3ED, which is a darker shade of blue but I think helps the text stand out more.

I then changed the bottom line form "hi it's nice to meet you" as seen in my previous post because though I thought this was quirky I think it's better to have something a little more professional for long term use.

I also wanted the white cut out parts to look like they thane almost been ripped off, I really like how they look. I done this by using a charcoal paint brush tool in illustrator.

I have ordered them on Vistaprint and here are a couple of screen shots of how they should hopefully turn out.




They should be here in time for the DPI event and I'm excited to see how they come out. 



No comments:

Post a Comment