Monday 28 April 2014

What I am responsible for.

Since starting the project everyone has been given their set task in order to get the event up and running for example there are groups for branding, money, social media, drinks and printing in each group theres a head person who manages their group. I got voted to work on and be the head of Social Media, I am happy about this because I think I will do well with getting an audience.

The Social Media group is made up of myself, Liam, Glen, Chloe and Dan

My main job is Twitter, though the whole class know the username and password to both twitter and Facebook and can post whenever they like, I will in charge of making sure we're gaining followers and spreading the word about the event with frequent updates and uploads of students work. Also myself and a couple people in the group will be working on the press for the event, making sure we have adverts in local newspapers

Liam is the face behind our Facebook page, again everyone in class knows the password to the account but Liam will mainly be the one posting current updates and gaining a following.

Glen has been helping with both Twitter and Facebook but Glen is firstly responsible for making the pages look good for example the banners and backgrounds. Making it look professional as possible.

Chloe and Dan are working on the invites email and postage, they're going to be designing them and getting rspv's making sure people will be attending - they're also working on drinks and food for the event.

As well as doing this for the event the brief states we have to do  little extra such as
- I will also be creating a website so I can display my work professionally.

- I will create a business card to hand out at the event.

- I will create a few branding poster ideas for class.






No comments:

Post a Comment