Thursday 1 May 2014

My Branding Posters

The first thing we decided to do as a class was to decide the name of the event, though this wasn't easy because everyone had such different opinions, some might have seen this as people causing problems but in actual fact its because people care enough to say their opinions which I respect.

The name that was chosen is called 'Dots Per Inch' once the name was decided we could then move on to the branding ideas, everyone in the class was to come up with a poster idea something to get inspiration from or to use for the event.



1. when creating this poster I thought it was humours I asked several people to look at the poster and tell me what they thought to which they responded 'dots .... per inch' often with a smirk or laugh at the end like 'haha I get it' This shows my poster is clearly understandable and gets the point across, I thought it would be a good idea to include the social media aspect so anyone could have a look and see wha



2. the second poster I designed was very simple, I wanted to play around with the fonts which i like very much they're called simplicity and the other is an 'instagram' style called billabong 

i think the simple style is a little boring and I should have probably added some drawings in there.



3. the third poster is more creative than my second one, I used the slogan idea that jess came up with "think outside the dots"

I really liked this idea so I thought i would place the slogan, continuously going round the circle of dots, i chose black and white for the colour theme though i think pastel colours would have looked nice. 



on all of the posters I've added the social media links because I think its a good source of advertising. 

No comments:

Post a Comment